2.10.10

como sos

Just as you are - R. Wyatt






It’s that look in your eyes
Telling me lies
So many promises broken
What can I do? What should do?
Try to love you just as you are

'Cos I'm never going to change a thing about you
Never ever going to change a thing...
(Try to love you) just as you are

Should I leave, should I stay?
Should I call today?
There’s so much to say that’s unspoken
In your ray of being true
All I can do;
try to love you just as you are...



'Cos I'm never going to change a thing
No, I’m never ever change a thing
(I try to love you) just as you are

It’s that look in your eyes
I know you despise me
For not being stronger
What can I do?
What should I do?
I'll always loved you just as you are

And I’ve never tried to change a thing
Never tried to change a thing about you
(Always loved you)
Just as you are




Will you leave, will you stay?
There may come a day
When I’m weak and I’m stupid no longer
In my way I’ve been true
I’ve lived just for you
And always loved you just as you are

I’ve never tried to change a thing
Never tried to change a thing about you
(Always loved you)
Just as you are...



fotos de M. Frank y E. Erwitt

No hay comentarios:

Free counter and web stats